TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
The Website is a Website operated by PANAGIOTIS G. VAKOPOULOS, a Lawyer based in Greece (Kastoria Bar Association registration number 171 whose address is 2 Ptolemaion Str, Kastoria (“We”).
ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users. If the need arises we may suspend access to our Website, or discontinue it indefinitely.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We reserve the right to suspend the operation of the Website (or the operation of several of its services) because of update works, software improvement or improvement of its security functions. In that case, the Website will not be accessible by the users.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Site and all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, design, logos, graphics, icons, images and other materials on this Website (the “Content”) are the property of PANAGIOTIS G. VAKOPOULOS, his affiliate companies or are included with the permission of the relevant owner.
You are hereby permitted to use the Website as follows:
- (a) You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Website.
- (b) You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- (c) Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged.
- (d) You must not use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- 6.1 The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- (a) All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by the applicable legislation.
- (b) Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any webSites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
6.2 This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE
- 8.1 The Content on this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made periodically to this Site at any time and without notice. However, we make no commitment to regularly update the information contained in this Website. Furthermore, we do not guarantee that this Website will operate uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be periodically corrected or that it is compatible with your computer, hardware and software, that the Website will be secure, that the errors will be fixed in the Website, that the server providing the Website is free of viruses or any other malware.
- 8.2 We make reasonable efforts for the maintenance and the availability of the content of the Website. However, the users accept that We are entitled to change and/ or interrupt temporarily or permanently all or part of the Website with or without prior notice to the users. We shall not bear any liability for any kind of damage (positive, negative, incidental, contractual or other) arising from the inability of accessing of the users to the Website, the interruption of all or parts of it, the delay, non-delivery, interruption or poor reception of service or loss of their content, the existence of any error. In any case, We reserve the right to interrupt at any time temporarily or permanently the operation of all or part of the Site for maintenance or upgrade or any other reason.
- 8.3 ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SUITABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES NOR THAT THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR UP-TO-DATE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FAILURE OF ANY OF OUR SERVICES OFFERED IN THIS WEBSITE.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF OUR AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- 10.1 You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- 10.2 By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under applicable legislation. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
- 10.3 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- 11.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 11.2 You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- 11.4 If you wish to make any use of material on our Site other than that set out above, please address your request to info[at]vakopoulos.gr.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
12.1 Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- (a) In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- (b) In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- (c) For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- (e) To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- (f) To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- (b) Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- (i) any part of our Website;
- (ii) any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- (iii) any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- (iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
14. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
15. Software available on this Website
15.1 The intellectual property rights or other rights in any software that is made available for download from the Website (“Software”) belong to us or our suppliers/licensors. In order to access some of the information on this Website, you may have to enter into licenses with third party software providers. Your ability to access that information may depend on whether you have entered into such licenses. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of any license agreement that may accompany or be included with the Software. We take no responsibility for arranging any such licenses. Do not install or use any Software unless you agree to such a license agreement. Where you download software from this Website, you do so at your own risk.
17. YOUR CONCERNS
17.1 If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact as at info[at]vakopoulos.gr.
18. MISCELLENEOUS PROVISIONS
Date: August 20th, 2018